Saturday, October 15, 2011

Things I found on the Internet

So, if you go to Polyvore.com, and click "create", you can troll through a plethora of products and create a little collage, not unlike what you see in various magazines, of "things that go together with this theme, so you feel incited to buy.  I of course just spent a whole lot of time going "ooh, I could put together a steampunk collage!", full of expensive things I will likely never buy for myself, but would go well on a character. Or will go well on me, when I make my first million. I can't make the top in the upper right go away but, well, c'est las vie.


What I was really looking for, when I found Polyvore? Writing blogs to read and comment on. Ah well.
Steampunk


Black corset top
£21 - loveburlesque.com

Kelly Ewing gold top
$243 - coggles.com

Black waistcoat
ebay.com

Knee length black skirt
$90 - pyramidcollection.com

Balmain shoes
$1,875 - ssense.com

Miss Selfridge burgundy leather handbag
£45 - missselfridge.com

Brass jewelry
$497 - farfetch.com

Linea Pelle wrap jewelry
$62 - lpcollection.com

FOSSIL stone jewelry
$42 - zappos.com

Metal necklace
€44 - modekungen.se

Fossil jewelry
$32 - zappos.com

Crystal jewelry
$27 - pacificplex.com

Ann Demeulemeester long glove
$1,051 - farfetch.com

Liberty London printed silk scarve
£135 - liberty.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment