Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm just like the Bloggess! (well, not really)

We were getting ready to watch The Bourne Legacy (which was rather good; Jeremy Renner has improbably long eyelashes. It makes viewing things containing him interesting) and I was fiddling on the Internet, as always. My fiancé said something along the lines of "Well, what are you doing?"

I said "Leaving a reply on a Bloggess post. I'm amazed that her husband continues to argue with her."

My fiancé: You've got to figure he's used to her by now. Or has superpowers.

I said: His name is Victor.

My fiancé: See, that's why. His name is Victor, which means he's the winner.

Me: Well, I don't think that's the way it works. But their conversations, or the ones she posts, are a lot like the ones we have where you end up confused or frustrated and I'm laughing madly.

Our housemate: You mean every conversation you  have?

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I feel like my conversations with my hubby would be sitcom fodder. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there are just times you wonder why nobody is writing scripts based off of your life!

      Delete