Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dreaming, in Sixty Minutes or Less

I only had an hour left to sleep before work.

In that hour, I had a very vivid dream about somebody's....aunt? Girlfriend? Random girl roommate? Who was at our house. I was bitching about her to a clerk I knew at Walgreens when a local teenager I know from the library came by and we bantered. From Walgreens, I went home, where we lived with a police chief who was somebody's uncle or father or something (though not mine or my fiancè's); the woman was his daughter. She was also trying to kill him.

She was trying to kill all of us, actually, and it culminated in my doing combat and stabbing her in the chest with a pair of blue handled scissors, in a fight Elka couldn't help me throughout because she'd been shut outside. Then I called my boss to call out, because somebody tried to kill me and I had killed her. My boss said "Well, we really need you in. Can you just wait a couple of hours and come in at 1:30 or 2?"

And then my alarm went off and it was 9:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment