Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My flash story "Adventuring" in Episode 65 of Far-Fetched Fables

So who's got two thumbs and has a story in a podcast with a story by Aliette de Bodard? THIS GUY!

That's right, episode 65 of Far-Fetched Fables contains my flash fiction story, "Adventuring", which first appeared in Daily Science Fiction a few months back.

I'm at work, so haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I'm sure it'll rock your socks! I've loved everything I've read by Aliette de Bodard (she's won two Nebula awards and a Locus, amont others), and of course I'm pretty fond of my story too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, awesome! I just listened to this tonight and it's great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. I was very pleased with "my" reader, and I'm going to have to give it all another listen.

      Delete