Friday, September 25, 2020

Now Available: Hear Me Roar

 Hear Me Roar is now available!


In my previous post, I promised to update for paperback preorders but, there weren't any. But you can buy the paperback now!


There are already a number of reviews for it on Amazon and on Goodreads, which is excellent! At least one of them mentions my story, "Defend Us in Battle", which is also excellent! The response seems to, in general, be positive.

That's a great table of contents, and I'm pleased to be sharing it with these authors! Rhonda is great to work with (see also Grimm, Grit, and Gasoline for my short story "One Hundred Years") and so I was pleased to repeat the experience!




If you don't want to order from Amazon, Rhonda Parrish lists a number of venues on her website! She also makes the excellent point that you can request that your local library order it! And your library doesn't have to order it through Amazon either; it is available on Ingram (I just checked), which also means that if that's how your local bookstore orders, you can ALSO get it through them! Support your local bookstore! Support your local library!

No comments:

Post a Comment