Friday, March 8, 2013

Library Quotes



Small child in the picture book room: Where's *insert the children's librarian's name here* Hey!
Coworker: Should we tell her *children's librarian* went home?
Me: Nah, she'll figure it out. It's the Suzuki method.
Coworker: Tell me again why you're not going to grad school.

A patron: well, my eyes are going, but I only need to see hot men and large print books. 


Coworker: So, you read about serial killers and things. Do you have, like, a favorite serial killer?
Me: Not really
Coworker is visibly relieved. 
Coworker: Well,  is there one you read about more than the others?
Me: What, for pointers? No.

Coworker: Do you have any gum?
Me:  Yeah, it's on my shelf under the Titanic.
Coworker: Because where else would it be.
Me: It's Dentyne Ice, isn't it?



Me: Hey, if you Google Maps "Sedan Crater" you can see the nuclear bomb craters at the Nevada Test Site!
Coworker: What is wrong with you?





View Larger Map

 Male Coworker: I'm surprised you haven't killed like, fourteen people by now.
Me: What, me personally, or the two of us?
Male Coworker: You personally.

Coworker to me: I'm surprised you don't know how to hotwire a car.

4 comments:

  1. is it like Titanic the movie? or a book? or a replica?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A sepia toned picture that's slightly larger than business card sized.

      Though I saw a transformer style Titanic on Cracked.com last night.

      Delete
  2. I like all of this, and request MORE. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I've now looked up that Titanic Transformer, and I think I need to have it. Thank you for bringing this into my life.

    ReplyDelete